HabboPinas Forum
Please log in or register to get more access to our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HabboPinas Forum
Please log in or register to get more access to our forum.
HabboPinas Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radio
HP Points Shop
Furni Points

31 Days HC
3K points

14 Days HC
1.4K points

Hipster Glasses
200 points

Hipster Hair
250 points

Floral Kimono
500 points

Blue Kimono
500 points
*Items change every month except for the HC gift boxes.

Contact Admins to redeem your points.

How to earn points?
  • Login everyday: 1 HP point
  • Posting a topic: 3 HP points
  • Replying to a topic: 1 point
  • Adding a friend: 2 points per user
  • Competitions / Events
Latest topics
Design Blog - Coral Kingdom!Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pmTrinaTheFurious
Fave cartoon character?Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:13 amTrinaTheFurious
What is your favorite COLOR?Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 pmI_Love_Interpol
What is the last Movie did you watched?Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:25 pmI_Love_Interpol
Wireds: Auto-Kick Furni (with Condition)Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:21 pmAdriandjmc
Rare Cursed Throne - AvailableSat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 amLean
Bat Cave Bundle - AvailableThu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 pmLean
Rare Flaming Knights - AvailbleThu Oct 26, 2017 3:43 pmLean
Cave Entrance Bundle - AvailableSun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 pmLean
Rare Vampire Bat Hat - AvailableSun Oct 08, 2017 12:15 pmLean
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list

Go down
Kimjie123
Kimjie123
Staff
Staff

Habbo tips and tricks Empty Habbo tips and tricks

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:52 pm

Habbo tips and tricks

Habbo Hotel is an virtual online community for players 13 years or older and that surfaced in the year 2000 where you create your very own Habbo character and design hotel rooms. You'll also meet new friends, chat, organize parties, look after virtual pets, create and play games and complete quests. Lots of activities in the hotel will earn you badges too. Habbo is all about having fun with friends in a safe and exciting environment.

Tips and tricks(all of you might know already)

"Quick Moving"

Hold [Alt] and click on a piece of furni to move it quickly(No need to drag it,just tap and you will pick it up,then tap again when you want to place it)

"View furni list"

Type [:furni] to see a list of furni in the room. Hold [Shift] and click on a room to see who is in there. This can only be done in public rooms.(Only for VIP,HC)

"View players in room"

Type [:chooser] in a room to see who is in the room(Only HC member)

"Picking up all your furni at once"

Type [:pickall],I'm sure you already know what it does ;]

That's pretty much all the interesting stuff to type in chat

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How to become a Habbo Helper(Not an easy job I tell you)(It's different than being an official mod)

Being a mod means you work at their company any watch over their habbo servers as they have one for each country(not all of them)

Covering the basics:

1. Activate your Habbo using e-mail
2. Play on Habbo for 60 minutes (1 hour)
3. Be a Habbo member for 1 whole day
Greenhorn no more:
1. Enter 20 rooms not owned by you
2. Receive 6 respects of other players
3. Spend 180 minutes on Habbo
4. Be on Habbo for 7 days
5. Give out 10 respects
6. Scratch pets 10 times
A helping hand:
1. Give feedback 5 times to helpers (Click the help button where the log out button is and selects 'Ask for a Tour' then go on from their)
2. Ask for help 5 times (Click help and 'Ask for a Tour')
3. Have a tour/chat for 10 minutes
With a little help from my friends:
1. Be on Habbo for 14 days
2. Join the Official Habbo Helpers group
3. Spend 480 minutes on Habbo
4. Pass the Habbo way quiz
Frank's little helper:
*Now you have become a 'Habbo Helper' and you can activate by going into Me > Habbo Helper and change the settings to on duty to do the next load of challengers.
1. Be a helper for 7 days
2. Get 10 positive feedback's
3. Handle 30 help request (stay on duty in till you get alerted)
4. Be on duty for 480 minutes
5. Be on tour for 55 minutes
Habbo Helper:
*Unknown for now

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally,how to get credits easily

If your a new user and have absolute no furni, try to find a giveaway(Where generous people give away their stuff), there's bound to be one at least once a day...if not try to find games like Falling Furni [FF], Cozzie Change[CC], Telephrase....and other new games(Maybe)...First I'll explain what the games are and how to play them..Falling furni also known as "FF"
is a game in a room where there's a waiting line(that's where you'll be when you come in the room), a host side..
where the host or the owner of the room..hosts the game...and is absolutely forbidden to go inside..as you are a player of the game...then,they'll be the FF area...Falling furni is when the host places a furni down and you have to rush to get on it....for example a bed,u get on it,a chair,u sit on it,a mat,u stand on it...and so on..and after 1 round...there may be 1 loser..the last one not on a furni,gets to pick to p2s(Pay to Stay), Bomb(maybe,if the host wants that option)(Kicks out a certain number of people), rev(meaning revenge...)(If u rev a certain person,he will lose unless he can rev u back...and you will lose)All those options requires credits to do....and I prefer that you don't use it first when u just started habbo.

Cozzie Change is quite simple it's where a host tells you to a theme like "FRUITS" and you dress into the best fruit....or an "ANIMAL" You dress into the best animal..

Telephrase where it consists of wired furnitures to host it...The host will say a theme or a hint and you must guess what it is..if you guessed it right,you will be teleported into the Win-line...thats where you'll be waiting
for the round to end....Don't get confused by the winning line and the waiting line..the waiting line is where ur not in the game at all..ur waiting for the whole game to finish and to get in afterwards.The wining-line is where you
wait for the round that you won to finish so you won't get mixed up with the ones who have guessed the word right and the ones that have not.
Once you get at least 1-5 furni,sell them for what they are worth...btw,don't follow marketplace price or category price, people will laugh at you..to know what they're worth, visit this website..[ http://habbox.com/ ]
In the latest rare section,type in what furni you have and what they are worth...then sell them for that price..
TIP
YOU CANT SELL YOUR STARTER FURNI..IT IS UNTRADEABLE,THERE ARE ALSO CERTAIN FURNI THAT IS ALSO UNTRADEABLE.

BUT NEVER SCAM(Unless you want to >_<)(But I recommend you don't, it's not cool..)

Lean
Lean
Staff
Staff

Habbo tips and tricks Empty Re: Habbo tips and tricks

Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:21 pm
Nice! hahhahaha
Aurelli
Aurelli
Admin
Admin

http://www.tumblr.com/winedoors

Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:08 pm
Thank you!!  NEVER SCAM! ITS AGAINST THE HABBO WAY!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Kimjie123
Kimjie123
Staff
Staff

Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:10 am
yup never ever scam even someone scammed you Sad i got scammed my 3 clash of clan account got scammed but i recovered 1 and i got my revenged i formatted hes phone to legal way by google setting format Very Happy booom
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum