HabboPinas Forum
Please log in or register to get more access to our forum.
Radio
Log in
HP Points Shop
Furni Points

31 Days HC
3K points

14 Days HC
1.4K points

Hipster Glasses
200 points

Hipster Hair
250 points

Floral Kimono
500 points

Blue Kimono
500 points
*Items change every month except for the HC gift boxes.

Contact Admins to redeem your points.

How to earn points?
  • Login everyday: 1 HP point
  • Posting a topic: 3 HP points
  • Replying to a topic: 1 point
  • Adding a friend: 2 points per user
  • Competitions / Events
Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

View the whole list


Share
View previous topicGo downView next topic
avatar
Staff
Staff
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-08-03
Age : 22
View user profile

Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:14 pm
Hello players!


    There is a new active church on Habbo Hotel where you can book your virtual weddings, schedule your seminars and set your researches and it is called, Our Lady of Concord.


    There will be a Mass every Sunday, 7PM; GMT+8 that would be led by highpriest314 but, the church is also open on weekdays and saturdays so you can still drop by to pray and visit.  







     The Church is also looking for a Sexton, so if you want to be one, you can add and inquire to eCaRgYi for more details about the hiring and other events that you would like to make happen. 








       Always be kind to one another! 




          courtesy: eCaRgYi


Last edited by TrinaTheFurious on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:11 pm; edited 3 times in total

_________________
Staff
Staff
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 10
Join date : 2017-08-06
View user profile

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:57 pm
Papakasal na kami jan ahahahahahaa
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-08-03
View user profile

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:04 am
@Aceeliot wrote:Papakasal na kami jan ahahahahahaa

nino naman ? hahaha

_________________
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-08-03
View user profile

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:07 am
@TrinaTheFurious wrote:Hello players!


    There is a new active church on Habbo Hotel where you can book your virtual weddings, schedule your seminars and set your researches and it is called, Our Lady of Concord.

    There will be a Mass every Sunday, 7PM; GMT+8 that would be led by highpriest314 but, the church is also open on weekdays and saturdays so you can still drop by to pray and visit.  








     The Church is also looking for a Sexton, so if you want to be one, you can add and inquire to eCaRgYi for more details about the hiring and other events that you would like to make happen. 




       Always be kind to one another! 




          courtesy: eCaRgYi




pm me for more details. Thankyou <3

_________________
avatar
CEO
CEO
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 31
Join date : 2017-08-03
View user profilehttp://www.habbopinas.com

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:31 am
@eCaRgYi wrote:
@Aceeliot wrote:Papakasal na kami jan ahahahahahaa

nino naman ? hahaha

Kmi Smile)


@TrinaTheFurious, Your font is too big >.> 

Bigger font size are used for headings and subheadings. Please use
Code:
[h3]Text here[/h3]
for headings.
@Trina and the rest of people that uses mobile.
For pictures (especially Mobile):

_________________
avatar
Staff
Staff
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 36
Join date : 2017-08-03
Age : 22
View user profile

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:16 pm
@chonoy wrote:
@eCaRgYi wrote:
@Aceeliot wrote:Papakasal na kami jan ahahahahahaa

nino naman ? hahaha

Kmi Smile)


@TrinaTheFurious, Your font is too big >.> 

Bigger font size are used for headings and subheadings. Please use
Code:
[h3]Text here[/h3]
for headings.
@Trina and the rest of people that uses mobile.
For pictures (especially Mobile):
I would change it but I don't have the pictures with me anymore. Next time  lol!

_________________
avatar
Staff
Staff
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 64
Join date : 2017-08-03
Age : 19
View user profile

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:21 pm
Yay.. <3 No reason to skip mass.. Dinala na nila sa Virtual World. Wink

_________________


Join us to the Official HabboPinas Tambayan!
Click HERE!
avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Status :
Online
Offline

Posts : 32
Join date : 2017-08-03
View user profile

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

on Fri Aug 18, 2017 11:41 pm
@Lean wrote:Yay.. <3 No reason to skip mass.. Dinala na nila sa Virtual World. Wink


hahaha kaya maging mabait kna Razz

_________________
Sponsored content

Re: Catholic Masses, Wedding Bookings and Seminars

View previous topicBack to topView next topic
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum