HabboPinas Forum
Please log in or register to get more access to our forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HabboPinas Forum
Please log in or register to get more access to our forum.
HabboPinas Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Radio
HP Points Shop
Furni Points

31 Days HC
3K points

14 Days HC
1.4K points

Hipster Glasses
200 points

Hipster Hair
250 points

Floral Kimono
500 points

Blue Kimono
500 points
*Items change every month except for the HC gift boxes.

Contact Admins to redeem your points.

How to earn points?
  • Login everyday: 1 HP point
  • Posting a topic: 3 HP points
  • Replying to a topic: 1 point
  • Adding a friend: 2 points per user
  • Competitions / Events
Latest topics
Design Blog - Coral Kingdom!Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:53 pmTrinaTheFurious
Fave cartoon character?Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:13 amTrinaTheFurious
What is your favorite COLOR?Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:47 pmI_Love_Interpol
What is the last Movie did you watched?Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:25 pmI_Love_Interpol
Wireds: Auto-Kick Furni (with Condition)Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:21 pmAdriandjmc
Rare Cursed Throne - AvailableSat Oct 28, 2017 9:32 amLean
Bat Cave Bundle - AvailableThu Oct 26, 2017 3:49 pmLean
Rare Flaming Knights - AvailbleThu Oct 26, 2017 3:43 pmLean
Cave Entrance Bundle - AvailableSun Oct 08, 2017 11:30 pmLean
Rare Vampire Bat Hat - AvailableSun Oct 08, 2017 12:15 pmLean
Top posting users this week
No user
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

View the whole list

Go down

I want to...

0 - 0%
2 - 100%

Total Votes: 2

Poll closed
PoopHead.
PoopHead.

THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member! Empty THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member!

Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:52 am
THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member! OwlbE+eLBOy9B5F638B+CTGJoTtytkAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member!

The Spotlight is designed to encourage the members to be as active as possible in the forum
as well as promote a relationship of friendship among the members of the fansite.

So, what's with The Spotlight?
Every so often, we will be selecting a fansite member whom we will be placing in the spotlight.
All HabboPinas members will then have the chance to interrogate the spotlighted member by throwing questions to him/her. Our spotlighted member should be present to answer all questions posted. If he/she skipped or refused to answer a question, oh well.... (Read: KJ)

This is gonna be one harmless fun opportunity to extend your knowledge about the members and
get a hint or two about who they are like and heck even a little chismax behind the keyboards.

Now, who's gonna be placed in The Spotlight? You ready? You might be next!

╔════════════════════╗

House Rules

╚════════════════════╝

1. While we allow you to vent out, please be reminded though that the HabboWay  will still be observed in all junction of this subforum.

2. We would like to maintain the level of discernment here, so as much as possible, please keep the conversation only between you and the spotlighted member by asking him/her questions.

3. Occasional bumping to maintain the thread's standing would be okay, but too much of it and you will be warned for making this wonderful subforum a bumping forum. We do have the right place for that.

4. Please keep your questions clean and appropriate for the general readers. That means no asking of how s/he will vent out his/her desire of blood lust, if you know what I mean.

5. Do not harass the spotlighted member if s/he avoids to answer your question. You might consider rephrasing/changing your question or respect his/her silence at all.

6. Failure to observe the rules stated would lead to termination of your fansite membership. (depending on the severity of the case)

Rules can and will be added when needed.

╔════════════════════╗

Guidelines

╚════════════════════╝

1. There will only be one spotlighted member at a time.

2. The spotlighted member will be chosen by the Fansite Owner. All members/Staffs are qualified to be selected.

3. Whenever there's a new spotlighted member, an announcement has to be made by the fansite that will signal the start of the interrogation. (Pardon the word, lol.)

4. The members must post his/her questions directly in the thread or may quote the spotlighted member for fast reply.

5. The questions being asked can be answered or skipped by the spotlighted member.

6. The spotlighted member's stay in the spotlight will depend on the activity of his/her thread. If the thread did not have any post after 3 days, the thread will be locked and his/her reign ends eventually. The spotlighted member can also leave the spotlight whenever s/he wants.

7. All spotlighted members will be given a coins incentive after his/her turn ends. The amount of coins will depend on the number of pages the thread acquired. 5 coins for every (1) page. Let's say, if the thread accumulated 3 pages, the spotlighted member takes home 15 coins.

8. Same amount will also be won by 3 chosen members who asked the best killer questions.

9. The members can recommend members whom they want to be placed in the spotlight.

10. The most recommended member becomes the next member in the spotlight after s/he submitted all the requirements needed.

Guidelines can and will be added when needed.

╔════════════════════╗

Recommend a member

╚════════════════════╝

We're always on the lookout for interesting people to be spotlighted.
If you know of an awesome fansite member for us to spotlight, please review the qualifications below to get an idea of what we're looking. Recommend yourself if you may.

Qualifications:
1. An active FANSITE Member
2. Can find the time to answer tons of questions
3. Willing to devout a few information of him/herself.
4. Friendly, funny, cutie, witty and everything positive! *winks

How to recommend a member:
If s/he is qualified, please copy the code below. Fill it up and post it here so that we can review your recommendation.
I would like to recommend: Type the exact username here
Why:

Recommend na!! scratch lol! lol!
DontAskWhy!
DontAskWhy!

THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member! Empty I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND

Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:33 am
I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND: Aceeliot
WHY: for being so beautiful and smart and cute char gwapa kay ka dae promise sus kung nandito kalang sa cebi pina gawa na kita nang rebulto tabi ko kay sto.nino damn stay friendly ha then stay humble Laughing sana pag palain ka nang diyos Laughing pig What a Face
chonoy
chonoy
CEO
CEO

http://www.habbopinas.com

THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member! Empty Re: THE SPOTLIGHT: Recommend a member!

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:15 am
I would like to seriously recommend Lean IDK THE NUMBERS NEXT TO HIS NAME. okay?

He is new but i can see the initiative, consistency and very hard working. I can always see new updates from his department and i dont even have to tell him what to do. Very Good Job!

I may not say it much often but i do notice all of the updates and i do appreciate all of the things you do.

Keep it up.!
PoopHead.
PoopHead.

Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:32 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
chonoy wrote:I would like to seriously recommend Lean IDK THE NUMBERS NEXT TO HIS NAME. okay?

He is new but i can see the initiative, consistency and very hard working. I can always see new updates from his department and i dont even have to tell him what to do. Very Good Job!

I may not say it much often but i do notice all of the updates and i do appreciate all of the things you do.

Keep it up.!

same boss pig
TrinaTheFurious
TrinaTheFurious
Staff
Staff

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:00 pm
DontAskWhy! wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND: Aceeliot
WHY: for being so beautiful and smart and cute char gwapa kay ka dae promise sus kung nandito kalang sa cebi pina gawa na kita nang rebulto tabi ko kay sto.nino damn stay friendly ha then stay humble Laughing sana pag palain ka nang diyos Laughing pig What a Face
I second the motion  lol!
Lean
Lean
Staff
Staff

Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:53 pm
TrinaTheFurious wrote:
DontAskWhy! wrote:I WOULD LIKE TO RECOMMEND: Aceeliot
I second the motion  lol!

I third the motion Very Happy
OfficialAnyong
OfficialAnyong

Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:28 am
Aceeliot! Most active on hosting games! Wooo!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum